Sonntag, 2. Juli 2017

Reading Progress 2017


Hi my reading owls!
I hope your week went well so far. It’s June and I thought I’ll do a little reading progress post, to talk about the books I read until now and the ones I plan on reading in the next months.
First, I’ll write down the books I read their rating. After that, I’ll write down the TBR list for the upcoming months.
Goodreads challenge: 50 books, but I'll change it probably, we'll see

Read
January
The Raven Boys ★★★★
Nur ein Tag (Just one day) ★★★☆
Und ein ganzes Jahr (Just one year) ★★★☆
Und noch eine Nacht (Just one night) ★★★☆
The Dream Thieves ★★★★
Blue Lily, Lily Blue ★★★★
Nachts an der Seine (Paris for one) ★★★☆
The Raven King ★★★★
Dein Leuchten (What light) ★★★☆
Love and Confess (Confess) ★★★☆
Die Beschenkte (Graceling) ★★☆☆
Todesfrist ★★☆☆

February
Der Nachtzirkus (The Night Circus) ★★★★
Mein Herz und andere schwarze Löcher (My heart and other black holes) ★★★☆
Mein Sommer nebenan (My life next door) ★★☆☆
Wen der Rabe ruft (The Raven Boys) - Reread
Der letzte Single fängt den Mann (A girl like you) ★★★☆

March
Die Ungehörigkeit des Glücks (Unbecoming) ★★☆☆
Kuss des Tigers (Tiger’s Curse) – Reread
Das Herz ist ein gutes Versteck ★☆☆☆
Zorn und Morgenröte (The Wrath and the dawn) ★★★★
Rache und Rosenblüte (The Rose and the Dagger) ★★★★
Stepbrothers Dearest ★★☆☆

April
Wer die Lilie träumt (The Dream Thieves) – Reread
Losing it #1 ★☆☆☆
Six of Crows ★★★★
Haus der tausend Spiegel ★★☆☆
Rock my body ★★☆☆
Verliebt steht mir gut ★☆☆☆
A darker shade of magic ★★★★
Was die Spiegel wissen (Blue Lily, Lily Blue) - Reread
Und jetzt lass uns tanzen ★☆☆☆

May
A Court of Thornes and Roses ★★★★
A Court of Mist and Fury ★★★★
A Court of Wings and Ruin ★★★★
A gathering of shadows ★★★☆
Der kleine Laden der einsamen Herzen (The little bookshop of lonely hearts) ★★☆☆
Beautiful Disaster ★★☆☆
Frigid ★☆☆☆
Crooked Kingdom ★★★★

June
Wo das Dunkel schläft (The Raven King) ★★★★
Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe ★★★★
Everything, Everything ★★★☆
India Place ★☆☆☆
Begin Again ★★☆☆
Wie die Luft zum Atmen ★★☆☆
Rock my Soul ★★★☆

Goodreads challenge – read: 48
Plan to read

A conjuring of light
Shadow and Bone
Siege and Storm
Ruin and Rising
Reunited
The Star-Touched Queen
When Dimple met Rishi
Cruel Beauty
I'll give you the sun
By your side
Defy
Ignite 
Endure
Cinder
Scarlet
Shiver
Linger
Forever
The Square Root of Summer
The Upside of Unrequired
Caraval
The Lost Hero

And these are only the books I own right now and want to read … not even whole series’ … no just the books I plan on reading in the next months

Tell me in the comments what books you simply NEED TO read this year!

Lots of love

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen